Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Analyze requirements and translate them into testable, functioning software.
- Promote software development standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with the development team.
- Participate in Scrum process.
- Research and implement new technologies to improve system performance and reliability.
- Participate in application design meetings as well as design reviews.
- Pier code reviews.
- 10+ year of full enterprise Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivery, including end-to-end planning, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- 5+ years with back-end and middle tier technologies including sql/no-sql databases, app/web service technologies, ESBs, and access control integration
- 10+ years of experience with major coding languages such as Java, .NET, Go, and Python
Years of Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with DevSecOps technologies such as Jira, SVN, Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Postman, SoapUI, Sonar, Nessus, and Fortify
- 3+ year experience with cloud-based technologies (AWS/Azure) and containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- 2+ years of experience with more cutting edge technologies such as Cognitive Search, Big Data, and AI/ML
10 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement