Consulting has a direct client in Grand Rapids, MI in need of 2 Full Stack Developers for 6-12 months contract with chance of extension. This position is 100%remote. The skills required are below:
This Full Stack Developer role would be developing both front-end and back-end features for client's web application suites and supporting legacy systems. You will build deep knowledge and technical expertise of the new solutions by collaborating with SMEs, architects, and external IT partners. You will develop price modeling algorithms, screens that display them and other necessary technology functions.
- Prior experience as a Full Stack Developer (Consultant: 1-3 years, Senior Consultant: 3-5 years, Solution Architect: 5-8 years)
- 1-3 years of experience using both back-end languages (Typescript, Node.js, GraphQL) and front-end libraries (Apollo, React)
- Experience in functional programming paradigm
- 3-5 years of experience with PowerScript/C++ in analyzing, troubleshooting, coding, testing and implementing related applications.
- Experience working on Agile project teams and using common collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
- A desire to learn new technologies, approaches, and solve business problems reported by users.
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Proficiency in headless application design and microservice architecture on AWS including Cloudfront, API Gateway, Lambda, Kinesis, and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines on Cloud-Based architecture
- Experience building modern web applications using AWS
- Experience with test-driven development
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems (CIS) preferred. A BS/BA degree with equivalent technology experience is acceptable.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Robust analysis skills
- Strong, cross-team communication skills
Qualified candidates, please provide resume. Thank you.