Full Stack DeveloperLocation:
Monrovia, CAStart Date:
Oct 3, 2019
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
Full Stack Engineer
Up to $160k year
8+ years of experience in application lifecycle development, testing and production rollout
- Experience in collaborating with Product Owners and Internal technology team owners to understand and evolve the product requirements to deliver high quality software products.
- Participate in the development / review of Java server-side applications and APIs.
- Development experience for responsive design of applications (mobile and desktop)
- Experience on working with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- 3+ years of experience with one or more MVC frameworks (Grails, Rails, Django, Spring, etc.), to leverage framework time-savers as well as code custom service-layer logic.
- 2+ years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud experience including set up, deployment, configuration and troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps tools and technologies including but not limited to Jenkin, BitBucket or Git.
- Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
- Support existing applications using a variety of technologies, including Java frameworks, APIs, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Coordinate with front-line technical support teams to provide production support, including off-hours.
- Experience in listening to non-technical customers, turning discussions into specifications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, AWS Codecommit, Bitbucket
- Experience writing automated tests (rspec, cucumber, jUnit, Spock, Geb, etc.)
- 3+ years of test-driven development with frameworks like Junit, Selenium, Cucumber.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience working in teams with a heavy emphasis on Automation and Quality (CI/CD).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com