Are you a driven problem solver looking to help our clients tackle some of the most pressing challenges within Government and Public Services? Join Deloitte's Program Integrity practice to help government agencies protect taxpayer money. To address the threats that perpetuate fraud, waste, and abuse, our clients look to our team to provide the guidance and solutions required to help them stay ahead of emerging issues and protect the integrity of their programs. If you are looking for a rapidly growing, collaborative environment with opportunities to make an impact and grow, our Program Integrity team would be a great fit for you!Work you'll do
- As a Full Stack Developer you will be developing web based applications and deploy to cloud as applicable.
- You'll be responsible for employing the HCD principles, use centric design and follow agile development methodologies.
- Collaborating with data architects, data scientists, clinical specialists and the program management teams.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
We bring a rigorous approach to help government agencies effectively detect, prevent, and respond to issues related to fraud, waste, and abuse. Our team helps tackle these threats by bringing cutting edge analytics and AI experience with innovative mindsets. Our Program Integrity team focuses on thought diversity and collaborative problem solving to help clients address these challenges holistically, with a common goal to protect the integrity of their programs.
Deloitte brings a rigorous analytic-based approach to effectively detect, prevent, and respond to issues related to fraud, waste, and abuse. Our practitioners channel their analytic expertise to identify the nature, size, and scope of Program Integrity threats and address them through the development and deployment of analytic solutions such as machine learning models and graph algorithms.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years' experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience working within Django framework
- Must have UI experience with React.js and/or Angular
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience building applications on cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Build detailed workflows and user stories.
- Knowledge on building applications on cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS and Azure
- Healthcare application development experience is a plus
- Ability to create requirements and build into detailed workflows and user stories