*No CTC's or 3rd parties please**
The Full-Stack Developer, IT Marketing, will be responsible for developing and supporting custom marketing applications built within the Google Cloud Platform. Working as part of a team of developers/engineers in a fast-paced agile development model, you will be part of large project deliverables as well as working through backlog of bugs and enhancements. Will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical tasks along with performing code reviews on other developers work.
Must possess the following abilities:
- Works as an individual contributor on projects. Serves this role as an independent developer on a team of 2-5 developers
- Participates in requirement reviews and provides feedback to the Business Analyst to remedy gaps.
- Design and develop lightweight angular web applications that interact with RESTful APIs
- Translate business requirements into sprint based technical tasks
- Providing development estimates and status reporting to Solution Owner and Project Manager
- Maintain and improve existing angular applications
- Perform unit testing on all developed code along with providing thorough code review on work performed by other developers to ensure highest level, bug free code is being promoted through development lifecycle
- Manages own deliverables to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Establishes successful working and support relationships with cross functional leaders and staff.
- 2+ years working with RESTful APIs
- 1+ years of Angular development experience
- 1+ years of experience using GIT
- UX/UI experience preferred
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle. Requires excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; effective analytical skills to identify specific business scenarios that need to be tested; detail-oriented.
- Ability to logically and systematically analyze business and technical requirements. Ability to express technical concepts and procedures clearly, precisely, and in easy to understand test cases; good interpersonal/customer relations skills.
- Experience in developing complex SQL queries.
- Team player with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to work within a collaborative Agile team environment.
- Experience with JIRA or similar requirement/test case/test execution/defect tracking tool.
- Knowledge and understanding of retail industry
Additional preferred experience:
- Experience with customer loyalty programs and/or working on other marketing-based applications
- Knowledge of marketing business processes