· Provide ongoing operations, maintenance, development, enhancements, modifications, testing, and support for the program.
· This system provides a secure, web-based data input system and database for manufacturers to report data about their product and price information.
· Client provides O&M support for the Average Sales Price (ASP) application and agile based development of a new capability for the Clinical Lab Fee Schedule (CLFS) system.
· Full Stack Developer - 5+ years as a senior developer building multi-tier, enterprise web-based solutions using technologies/frameworks such as Java EE, Spring, JBoss, React, Fuse, MQ, RDBMS, ORM, AWS, REST.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who works well on their own, have the ability collaborate as necessary, and be able to advice, assist and train others.
· They should have a lot of experience with converting applications from one language to another.
· Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job related degree OR Associates CS, IT or other job related degree plus 2 years work-related exp OR: 10 Years EXTRA 4 yrs job-related work exp: 12 Years
· Technical exp with Application Development, systems analysis, design, and/or programming: 7 Years
· Senior developer building multi-tier, enterprise web-based solutions using technologies/frameworks: 5 Years
· Java EE, Spring, JBoss, React, Fuse, MQ, RDBMS, ORM, AWS, REST: 5 Years
· Web-Based Security System experience: 3 Years