Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Job #: JP9171291015 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new project releases and initiatives to support and enhance our existing web-based platform.
- Implement code, prioritizing clean design, scalability, modularity, and componentization
- Test and troubleshoot work, ensuring top quality product and results
- Stay current on the latest technologies to educate and enlighten peers
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with Java and Spring.
- 3+ years of experience with Git or similar version control
- Experience in the full software development stack.
- Strong fundamental knowledge on the HTTP protocol.
- Proficient working with relational databases and SQL
- Experience interfacing with REST API Services and Web Security
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Understanding of OO development, Software Architecture & Design Patterns
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs