Kforce has a client that is seeking a Full Stack Developer III in Princeton, NJ.
The Full Stack Software Developer develops strategic solutions for new services and functionality. This role designs software and participates in programming, testing and documentation through the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Timely and effective communications to the team, organization, and outside vendors are regularly disseminated as part of this job function.
* 7+ years of experience with pure J2EE and core Java technologies
* Experience developing responsive or adaptive web application
* Experience developing automated test cases using the JUNIT Framework
* Experience developing applications using multiple programming/scripting languages
* Experience developing applications for cross-browser compatibility with different OS and devices
* Experience in Agile Methodology
* Experience with JBOSS/tomcat
* Experience with Spring Boot, Angular JS 2 and NODE.js is preferred
* Experience with CI/CD is preferred
* Experience with Core Java, Spring (Core, MVC, Security, Transaction Management, Batch, DAO templates etc.), JPA (Hibernate)
* Experience in writing REST services using Spring MVC and/or JAX-RC
* Experience with jQuery, Java, Python, and prototype; Scriptaculous AJAX framework is a plus
* Experience working in AWS environment and using AWS native APIs e.g. EC2, S3, Lambda Functions, API Gateways, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, etc.
* Experience in developing and testing the application with Screen Reader tools like JAWS/Read aloud
* Good understanding of DB concepts (Oracle) and able to write/tune advanced database SQL queries
* Good in OOPs fundamentals and using OOAD in day to day development
* Experience in Kendo UI is a big plus
* Expertise in Core Java concepts generally required for developing all layers for a typical java-based web application
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.