We are looking for a .Net developer to produce analytic solutions for operational data. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to implementation. This is a brand new application. You will take it from design through implementation!
As a .net developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
.Net Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with Data Analytics team, development team and internal/external subject matter experts to create predictive analytics tools, dashboards and reporting applications
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
.Net Developer Requirements:
- 3 - 10 years proven experience as a .Net Developer
- Experience developing web applications
- Knowledge of .NET, C# Frameworks & APIs
- Strong skills developing complex algorithms & application logic using C# & other programming languages.
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Knowledge of UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with data modeling, statistics and other data science concepts
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, & ability to exercise critical thinking
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred
Our client is a young and dynamic organization who dominates its industry market share. They are expending and this a great time to come aboard. Strong likelihood of contract extension & could potentially go full-time if desired.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $80.00 /hour