Full Stack Developer Java/React AL, Birmingham 35210 Security Clearance:
We are recruiting to fill positions Java/React and Full Stack Developer positions
This is a full-time opportunity offering excellent benefits. Location:
The team is currently remote during COVID-19 and on-site work will resume once health precautions have been lifted. Relocation assistance will be considered. Role and responsibilities include:
- Serve a senior development role supporting an Agile environment to design and build responsive web applications
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements for design, development, and deploying REST API integration solutions
- Serve as a technical liaison between technical and non-technical teams and stakeholders to support requirements definition
- Collaborate with designers, product owners, and engineering teams to design and deliver clean usable code
- Promote industry best practices and guidelines through integrated product team sessions, trainings, and code reviews
- Use automated testing tools to support test driven development (TDD) with test plan development, test scripts, code reviews, and unit testing
- U.S. citizenship or Green Card Holder
- Lives within a commuting range to Birmingham or able to relocate to the area
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline; master's degree preferred
- 8+ years of software development experience; full stack is a plus
- 5+ years of experience developing responsive websites and mobile apps with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- 3+ years of experience working with WebSphere application server
- 3+ years of overall experience should include supporting model-view (MV*) frameworks
- Hands-on experience with front-end framework development using React is a must
- Hands-on development experience using Java; strong .NET experience will be considered as a substitute
- Current experience supporting full-stack development or interest in cross-training for full stack Java/React environment
- Experience with automated testing and tools such as Selenium
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to succeed in a blended environment of technical professionals at all skill levels
- Experience working across full SDLC from gathering requirements stage
- Experience supporting design and architecture including UI framework to support requirements
- Ability to design and build UIs for responsive web apps
- Experience interacting directly with stakeholders and product owners, as requested
- Experience working collaboratively with functional and technical teams including UX designers, back-end designers, and architects
- Experience with design and development of prototypes including business intelligence dashboarding and data visualization tools
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders and translate functional requirements to technical design specifications
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .