Malvern, PA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer will work on Cloud implementation.
As a part of modernization effort, the candidate will work on Security Services product/services in the space of Authentication and Authorization and its migration to cloud along with support and enhancements to these services. Experience is Security Services and AWS certification is a plus. The candidate should have strong technical acumen and should be able to independently lead the team/initiative working with stakeholders and scrum master to deliver project. A strong communication skill is a must.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a strong java, spring Implementation and AWS experience.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 8+ years strong Java development experience
- Strong Java/Python, Linux skills
- Experience in implementing RESTful API with Java
- Experience of AWS with EC2, VPC, Auto Scaling, ELB, SNS, Security, RDS, EBS, S3, Route53
- Setup CloudFormation
- Write Lamda functions
- Setup AWS IAM, Build AMI and deploy using CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0 tokens and configuration in each Microservices for API Authentication
- Experience with Bit Bucket and Bamboo deployment
- Good experience in JUNIT testing and test-driven methodology with automation testing
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com