Kforce has a client seeking a Full Stack Developer in Boynton Beach, Florida (FL) and Bethesda, Maryland (MD).
The primary responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer are to design and develop new features for the mobile application that will be used by our store associates across all the retail stores. The ideal candidate will have strong experience developing mobile apps using React Native and working knowledge of developing Microservices using GoLang or similar technologies. This person will regularly create and document technical designs based on functional requirements, as well as implement the design, and perform code reviews. Software developers work collaboratively with business analysts to understand functional requirements and translate those requirements into technical designs. Additionally, software developers work collaboratively with other developers to share coding best practices and ensure standardized techniques across the team.
* Design and develop new features and enhancements for mobile application with focus on functional and non-functional requirements
* Translate functional requirements documents into technical design specifications
* Plan and execute unit tests for code components
* Interact with the business and other technology teams
* Follow team's standards, patterns, and processes
* Perform code reviews
* Troubleshoot production issues, suggest and implement fixes
* Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Technology, or related field
* 2 to 3 years of experience implementing enterprise scale mobile apps using React Native, Redux, and other related technologies
* 1 to 2 years of experience with implementing services using micro services based architecture and using languages such as Go or other object oriented programming languages
* Strong experience with mobile app development for android devices
* Experience with TDD (test driven development)
* Experience working within short development cycles using Agile methods
* Experience with Cloud platforms such as GCP preferred
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Flexible & easily adaptable to change
* Demonstrated ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.