Kforce has a client that is seeking a Full Stack Developer in New York, New York (NY).
Our client is a global leader in asset management services. As the Asset Management line of business, we serve four distinct client groups through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Investment Management, ultra-high net worth clients through the Private Bank, and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management.
The company is a leading Asset Manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. With clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns, investment professionals provide over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity and take leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
The Digital Marketing Technology team is responsible for developing and maintaining marketing tools to support clients across various channels (web, mobile, and email). As part of digital platform build out we are seeking for a digital developer that specializes in mobile application development (iOS, Android, hybrid) and HTML5 technologies. The developer will be responsible for development, delivery, and maintenance of mobile application across multiple iOS and Android devices including smart watches with biometric authentication capabilities.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with relevant experience
* 6+ years of total experience with 3+ years in mobile development
* The ideal candidate will be strong in one of the following disciplines with familiarity in the other
* Experience with watchOS app development
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
* Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS / Android applications to back-end services / database
* Experience in benchmarking and optimization
* iOS: Experience developing and deploying iOS and software applications
* Android: Familiarity with the Android SDK
* HTML5 based web applications and web services
* Proficient with unit and automated functional testing
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT/SVN
* Familiarity with continuous integration such as Jenkins
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.