Kforce has a client in search of a Full Stack Developer in Wilmington, DE.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration
* Strong knowledge in Oracle and RDBMS database concepts
* Knowledge on using public and private cloud such as AWS, Azure and Cloud foundry
* Experience working in Java-based tool WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
* Strong project management and team management skills
* Expertise in assigned group of applications/platform to provide application/platform service to multiple clients and implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Strong technical work experience in large, complex enterprise environments, large-scale distributed technology projects
* Hands-on experience in SharePoint and implementing custom, automated business intelligence solutions involving complex data sources and custom online presentation and reporting vehicles
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.