Our client is seeking an experienced and collaborative Full Stack Developer to build out cloud-based services and customer-facing web-based tools.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine customer needs and provide reliable customer-facing sites
- Manage full SDLC, including planning and design, implementation, testing, operation, and maintenance
- Create API's and documentation which provide value to partner organizations
- Utilize Azure service to develop systems which interface effectively with both internal and customer systems
- Minimum of 4 years in professional software development, ideally with experience from prototyping to production
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experience with the following
- Wireframing tools, graphics programs
- Tools like Vega-Lite, D3, SVG, and/or Observable or Jupyter notebooks
- REST API's
- User/group management concepts, OAuth
- IaaS/PaaS production systems, especially within Azure
- Git, GitHub, CD/CI practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.