Job ID: 2201557 Location:
SAN DIEGO , CA , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join an Agile / DevSecOps software team in San Diego, CA. There is an opportunity for some remote work for candidates local to the San Diego area only.
This is your opportunity to have a rewarding career participating, learning and honing your DevSecOps skills, while providing meaningful contributions to our DoD customers. You must be a hard-working, sharp individual with a passion for software development, a positive attitude, and an intense desire to deliver value through rapid application development and cloud native development, using leading edge software factory tool stacks.
The ideal candidate will have expertise and extensive experience in Agile software development, Microservices, API development, AWS, and specific experience with software development in a DevSecOps environment.
As a Developer, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Build, use, debug CI/CD pipelines
• Design, develop, code, test, debug, document and deploy custom apps
• Develop application program logic from customer-defined specifications
• Understand business, technical, and program requirements
• Apply analytical, automation, and coding skills in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Develop ROM estimates for programming efforts
• Prepare Lean design documentation, e.g. diagrams and specifications
• Prepare Analyses of Alternatives (AoA Rpts) when required
• Use Cloud based tool stacks (e.g. VSCode, Jira, Confluence, Git, Docker, K8's, Istio, AWS...etc.) for development Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Coding Bootcamp + Certification equivalent
- Five (5) or more years of agile software development experience
- Proven background working in DevSecOps software development environments with specific experience and knowledge in three (3) or more of the following areas:
- Agile software development
- Microservices and Containers
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Zero Trust Models
- CDS / C-ATO
- Service Mesh Architectures
- Specific tooling including:
- Must be able to work as part of team
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.