TechTalent Squared has been retained by a leading client in the Norcross, GA area in their search for a Full Stack Developer. The primary responsibility in this role is to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will:
- Implement business requirements based on industry best practices for company’s ecommerce solution; maintain and support ancillary applications as necessary.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Create testable requirements and write and execute unit tests.
- Manage application releases within the production environment.
- Automate unit testing and application deployment. Leverage open source control utility to support application versioning. Implement and deploy regression.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Java development.
- Strong knowledge of relevant software development experience creating business applications with relational database systems.
- Knowledge of back-end programming languages including .NET and Java 8
- Working knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
TechTalent Squared abides by all Federal EEOC laws.
TechTalent Squared is committed to equal opportunity employment for all employment practices, including hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotion, termination, transfers and reductions-in-force, for all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other status under applicable law.