Want to be part of transforming a rapidly growing(AUM) asset management firm that has a great culture of valuing their employees? If so lets go over all the specifics together.
This position has design, development, and maintenance responsibilities for the software applications, databases, and processes associated with our core business systems. The role requires excellent analytical and communication skills as it involves direct collaboration with Portfolio Managers, quantitative researchers, and integration analysts. Must have deep understanding of the asset management industry.
- Work with portfolio managers to optimize existing trading workflows
- Become fluent with the ecosystem of core business applications and assume responsibility for their design and ongoing improvement
- Collaborate with IT and various other business units to streamline software applications with the company’s target architecture and development practices
- Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues
- Maintain, enhance, and develop new database objects within MS SQL Server
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent and 7+ years of experience as a software developer
- Relevant work experience in the asset management industry, specifically supporting data integration efforts
- Solid knowledge of modern software design patterns, concepts, and practices
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack (C#, ASP.NET Core, MS SQL Server)
- Experience building REST API’s
- Experience with CI/CD and Test Driven Development
- Must be detail oriented with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Python, Node.js, Microservice Architecture, Containers, Service Discovery, Secrets Management, IaC, GraphQL