Back end: Java shop (3-4 yrs exp), Spring boots, Micro Services, DevOps process experience
Front end: AWS, Angular 2+ (use 6 right now), Responsive Design experience, Restful APIs (Graph QL would be a plus)
Candidate needs Angular version 2 or above. (They are using Angular 6 right now)
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Full-Stack Senior Software Engineer.
Responsible for coordinating software coding-related activities, implementing software engineering best practices, ensuring software meets organizational and industry standards, collaborating with software engineering team members, implementing full-stack software, and assisting the Director of Software Engineering in setting priorities and meeting engineering project schedules.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Designs and develops new application components and services (including prototypes and concepts);
- Executes and delivers on product specifications, platform design, and service integrations;
- Participates with team members to determine technical requirements and effort/story point estimations;
- Assists in testing/validation efforts and delivery of quality code;
-Collaborates with team members on setting/implementing effective coding standards;
- Back end development experience with Microservices/SOA architecture and best practices using Java Spring Boot (Preferred), Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience creating and/or integrating REST APIs, services, and API authentication schemes (e.g. OAuth)
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
- Experience implementing clear and concise coding standards and guidelines
- Experience working effectively with remote teams
- Experience working with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket or Git equivalent
- Familiarity and working practice of Agile Scrum development methodology
- Experience with unit and integration testing systems
-Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex technology concepts to non-technologists
-Expertise with development leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies, e.g. Cognito, EC2, S3, Containers, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience with other cloud technologies (Google Cloud and MS Azure) is a plus.
-Familiarity with mobile application development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- ----Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- 8 years of experience in an agile, performance-oriented, software engineering environment
- 5 years of experience programming with at least one backend framework (Spring)
- 3 years of experience with Linux system administration and comfortable with the command line
- 5 years of experience with web and web application servers (Apache, etc.)
- 5 years of experience with source control management systems (Git preferred)
-5 years of experience deploying creating continuous deployment systems (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
-Delivery of software engineering projects within budget and time
-Reduction of issue ticket lifecycle