Greeting from WinMax!!!
Winmax System is a consulting company working with Direct Clients across various domains and technologies. We have an immediate opening for the following position with our direct client in Bay Area, CA. Please review the job description as below and respond with your updated resume and contact details at the earliest.
Senior Software Engineer - Full stack
Seattle, WA | Mountain View, CA | San Francisco, CA
Full - Time
Our Client needs experienced technology leaders to help build, improve, and scale our products. You will own the delivery of major features that enable a complex logistics machine to run smoothly and flawlessly, to the delight of Client’s customers. Shipping these features will require good communication with all stakeholders and solid judgement about how to architect code to both ship quickly and handle changes in the future.
What You'll Do
- You will help lead production processes and environments
- Develop, scale, and maintain our distributed systems
- Participate in the pizza production process
- Drive the development of service APIs used by system endpoints to communicate
- Implement customer facing features and integrate them with the Zume Platform
- Develop interfaces with IRL "things" to deliver good food to our customers
- Participate in on-call rotation
The core technology is node.js, express, vue.js, redis, pizza, rabbitmq, postgres on heroku. We also use distributed systems that communicate with our one of a kind Bake-On-The-Way food delivery platform, food prep robotics, and several other SaaS providers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Ideal candidates will need to be able to understand and work with architectures and code across the whole stack.
- Experience building service oriented infrastructure and API driven systems
- Experience with PaaS production deployments, but not afraid to get down to nuts and bolts of bare metal operations
- Experience with delivering applications on the web, distributed systems, databases, and networks
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Experience with component-based Front-End frameworks (e.g. Vue, React, Angular 2)
- 5-10 years experience as a professional software engineer
- A strong sense of ownership and team responsibility
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with our current stack
- Previous experience at a start-up
- Experience with delivery and logistics systems, particularly at scale