We are looking for candidates for the following position. If you are interested, please forward your updated resume and rate requirement. Please also answer the following qualifying questions when you reply. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this info.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Reston, VA (Consider this as remote for the near future and long term as well. There will be occasional travel only if needed. Client will cover the expenses in such a case)
Duration: 12+ months contract to hire
- Full Stack AWS Developer
- Does the resource have product development experience using React for atleast 2 years?
- Does the resource have AWS services experience for atleast 2 years?
- Does the resource have Node JS experience?
- Does the resource have Experience with Single Page Application development with microservices architecture?
- Does the resouce have 7 years expeerience working in AWS?
Description Of Services
AWS Full Stack Developer -
- The candidate experience should be no less than 7 years
- AWS experience should be more than 4 years
- React experience more than 2 years is preferred
- Node JS experience
- Experience with Single Page Application development with microservices architecture
Specific AWS Services of Interest include (but not limited to): S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CDK, AppSync, GraphQL, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc. Specific to DevOps side: CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy etc.
The candidate should (have):
- Demonstrated success in actively contributing to large consulting projects
- Effectively communicates to diverse technical and nontechnical audiences, including developers, technical leads, peer architects, delivery owners, business owners, senior leaders, etc
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc; requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- Work with agile teams as they perform feature level design, development, testing, and performance analysis.
- Develop the required technical pieces/ end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
- Development of front-end and backend user stories assigned per sprint.