Our Denver Tech Center Fin-Tech client is seeking a well-rounded Senior Angular Developer to join their new products development team. This role will partner with the core team and other leaders to provide brand new customer-facing products and portals for a unique segment of the financial services industry. Description
Focusing on the Front End, you will use Angular 5+ to design architectures, including the software, hardware, and communications, to support requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
Interact with project management to plan schedules and technical direction. Provide quality oversight and evaluation for new software products. Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation. Develop and implement moderate to complex web applications on one or more platforms. Responsibilities
Knowledge & Experience
- Use good coding and design practices to architect and develop Front End software applications.
- Implement testing standards for unit testing and code coverage.
- Work within an Agile Scrum team to deliver quality software.
- Work with BAs and PMs to understand and contribute to technical requirements.
- Extensive experience in Front End development with at least 4 years of Angular 5.0 or higher.
- Heavy exposure to or experience coding using C# and .Net Core
- Experience with high scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation - Microsoft Azure Preferred.
- Track record of developing quality enterprise-level software products and shipping production-ready software.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP, and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads.
- Designed, developed, and implemented unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Visual Studio including using Webforms, MVC, and Entity Framework.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database.
Unison Systems Inc. is a full-service IT consulting firm offering staffing, consulting, direct hire recruiting and solutions delivery services. We focus primarily on Software Engineering, Data Management, Project/Program Management, and Infrastructure & Support.
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None
This employer may consider providing Visa sponsorship.