Job Title: Full Stack Developer with Ruby On Rails
Location: Chicago IL
Duration: Long Term Contract
Work Auth: W2/ C2C /1099
We are looking for a senior full stack web developer to join our team in Chicago. Please refer anyone in your circle who may be interested in this opportunity.
Ideal candidate should
- Have strong hands on experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Be an expert with docker and containerized application development.
- Have experience deploying and managing production environments
- Be a lead developer who can work independently, assign work to the team, follow up and get the tasks completed in time.
- Experience leading offshore/remote teams will be BIG plus.
Full Stack Web Developer:
We are a fast growing, cyber security company based in Chicago, IL. We gather cyber intelligence from hundreds of places around the world and process billions of records a day to provide data security to our clients who rely on us for next generation cyber thread protection and enterprise data security.
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Full Stack Web Developer to join our development team. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who can work in a fast-paced challenging environment and who is passionate about building tools that will have positive impact in the intelligence community. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about learning new technologies, and be able to design and implement solutions using these technologies to empower our customers and scale the existing platforms
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in developing enterprise-level distributed and scalable applications and someone who has done both frontend and backend development. Someone who is experienced in building containerized applications and proficient in micro-services based architecture. Experience in incorporating and leveraging open source tools is highly desirable.
- Lead the design and development of features for a set of products
- Improve the performance, availability and scalability of our applications
- Review code with an eye for sustainability and performance
- Advise on how to develop complex functionality in small iterations
- Evangelize best practices and mentor others
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science (or similar) or 4+ years of software development/technical debugging experience
- Proficiency in Ruby on Rails required
- Experience in object-oriented programming language such as Java
- Experience in Python
- Experience implementing RESTful web services
- Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of Linux kernel Internals
- Experience managing other programmers
- Program and project management experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Expertise in JIRA and other tracking and reporting applications
Thanks & Best Regards
Vamshi Krishna Ennu