Full Stack Developers
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6+ months contract to hire
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess excellent design and coding skills and a zeal for building applications using open source frameworks for cloud native technologies.
- Is hands-on building UI using Angular 4+ with Typescript, Node.js, CSS/SCSS and HTML and back-end micro services using Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL and Tomcat with full ownership of shipping user-facing enterprise products.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in a full-stack development tools and technologies
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Build resilient UX, APIs, and Microservices using latest technologies
- Perform engineering activities for performance tuning and deep monitoring of applications and services
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of the system, determine the priority of work, and ensure integrated end-to-end design and delivery
- Leverage DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Bachelor s Degree
- At least 2 year of experience in Application Development: Java, JEE, Python, Go, C++, C#, or Lua
- At least 1 year of experience with Protractor, Karma, or Jasmine
- At least 1 year of experience in one of Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform