Work you'll do
At Deloitte you will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting enterprise programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
The Analytics & Cognitive team works with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as well as client-owned platforms
- Deploy automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing project teams
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience with the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with developing web applications with SOA, RESTful, and/or MVC architectures
- Understanding of the technology landscape including open source, commercial on-premises, and cloud-based tools: Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, IPSoft, Pega, Salesforce Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, Amazon Web Services/Sagemaker, PowerBI, SparkCognition, Expert System, Numenta, Deepmind, CognitiveScale, CustomerMatrix
- Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Storm or related paradigms and associated languages such as Java/C++, R, Python, etc.
- Significant development experience with a lower level language (Java or C#)
- Full-Stack web application development experience
- User Interface (UI) design knowledge
- Deep experience designing modular, object-oriented programming
- Strong experience with server-side Web frameworks (Django (Python), Express (Node.js), Play (Java))
- Strong experience with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgresDB, MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4j)
- Experience developing for mobile platforms
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations.
- Experience mentoring and/or training junior developers