Full Stack Development Technical Lead (North Metro Atlanta)
Johnson Service Group, Inc. has become the premiere resource for companies in North America looking for professional, engineering, manufacturing, aerospace, technical, and information technology professionals.
We have an excellent Direct-Hire, Permanent Career Growth opportunity for a Full Stack Development Technical Lead working for a growing mid-size financial services company in North Metro Atlanta. Competitive salary, benefits, and possible relocation assistance available.
* Overall, the Development Technical Team Lead is responsible for leading a group of developers, software engineering, and quality engineering teams to ensure high quality, well-managed, and well-documented software designs, products, and tests
* Contribute to team professional development to grow and build professional skills, technical capabilities, and team maturity
* Lead design meetings, best practices, alternatives, capture design decisions, lead implementation, perform code/test reviews, confirm specifications, identify deficiencies/upgrade needs
* Lead code repositories, ensure compliance to versioning standards, tags and branches, resolve merge conflicts, review documentation, lead creation of documentation
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* B.S. Degree Preferred; Associates and/or IT/IS Certificates Required
* 5+ years of Senior Level Java Development experience including proficiency with a variety of frameworks, languages, and tools, including ReactJS, VueJS, Angular, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Agile, Docker, Kubernetes, RESTful, AWS, etc.
* Knowledge and proficiency with Agile Team Leadership, Java/Angular Development, software design, coding, QA tools, testing methodologies, CI/CD,
*** Please Send Microsoft Word Resume to John Orr at JORR@JSGINC.COM