Wouldn’t you like to work for a rapidly growing, award winning, leading financial trading software company with the most advanced platform available on the market today? If interested, please apply!
- Open to 100% remote candidates. Although, preference being a hybrid model coming onsite to the downtown Chicago office 1-2 days a week.
- Must have strong experience in ReactJS. Experience building modern-looking, fast applications, and able to lead/guide a team of junior developers.
- This role will be 80% or more front-end with ReactJS; 20% or less on the backend with .NET.
- On top of base salary, you can be eligible for a discretionary 10-20+% target bonus, comprehensive healthcare plan, flexible spending accounts, life and accident insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, financial planning services, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives, and paid holidays and vacations
Currently seeking an experienced Web App Developer to be a member of a development team charged with developing, implementing, and testing enterprise risk applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in systems design, programming and integration of high-volume, high-availability applications.
- Work closely with senior development team members to understand business requirements and design efficient and scalable desktop solutions based on technical expertise and experience
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain applications and modules
- Assist in creating and maintain up-to-date work plans
- Keep pace with new technologies, directions and the latest industry trends
- Follow firm and industry standards, procedures and methodologies for development of efficient application systems (i.e. design, design reviews, architect reviews and code reviews)
- Perform related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience with ReactJS web development
- 3-5 years .NET experience in a Windows or Linux-based environment.
- Experience working on real time, multithreading applications preferred
- Experience with end user GUI design and implementation with solid software development and debugging experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Web Assembly and related technologies (Blacor/Bolero) would be a plus.
- Understanding of large-scale system design and implementation with solid software development and project management methodology experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of system architecture and design
- Strong commitment to working collaboratively in a team and being held accountable for achieving business goals
- Ability to successfully work in a high-pressure, dynamic trading environment
- Good team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.