Our client is actively seeking a Full Stack Engineer with experience developing innovative web applications and performing custom web development. Candidates should be proficient in current and emerging web-based technologies. Candidates must have familiarity with relational databases and experience configuring, optimizing, & deploying to Linux environments. Familiarity and experience with open source applications are a plus.
A Successful Candidate Can Look Forward To The Following
* Designing and implementing exciting new web applications, prototypes, user interfaces, and websites from the ground up.
* Maintaining and supporting existing systems and websites.
* Developing creative, robust, efficient integrations with third party or internal systems.
* Participating in project planning/estimation with the Product Management team.
* Leading best practices, including code reviews, continuous integration and deployment.
* Creatively thinking about how to solve business challenges; with a strong ability to understand and internalize the -big- picture and broader implications.
* Leverage excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to work with a diverse set of colleagues, across functions, disciplines, etc.
* Applying an excitement about learning new technologies, tackling new challenges, paying attention to details, and, ultimately, growing professionally.Minimum Requirements:
* Bachelor-s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
* 3+ years related work experience
* Designing database-driven applications using databases such as Postgresql, MySQL, SQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, or CouchDB
* Experience with continuous integration and automated testing
* Ability to manage a server configuration and deployment setup
* Version control system knowledge with tools like Git or Mercurial
* Knowledge of Data visualization (e.g, Tableau, Kyvos, D3)
* Experience with DevOps, Agile, and Cloud
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **