AgreeYa Solutions is seeking a. Java Full Stack Developer to work on a Contract to hire role for one of our large client details are mentioned below:
Position: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Dallas TX
Duration: Contract to hire
Note: Background in Banking domain is a plus.
Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems. Working on one or more specific modules within a financials large software system scope.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Enterprise Application Development using Core Java, J2EE, REST and SOAP Services, and knowledge of web components.
- Good Experience with open source frameworks: Open source frameworks, e.g., Spring/Spring Boot framework, Hibernate, Log4J, spring security, JPA.
- Experienced and understanding of Jenkins, ANT, and Maven build/deployment process.
- Experienced in SQL technologies like T-SQL, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL.
- Added advantage with experience on Web Development framework like Angular, REACT JS, HTML5
- Working knowledge on web deployment servers like Tomcat, JBOSS, Weblogic, WebSphere
- Experience with Source Code management techniques/ tools like SVN, GIT, for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA),
- Familiar with Cloud concepts and knowledgeable on one of the following AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Basic Understanding of Unix and Linux commands.
- Nice to have on experience in Micro Service and Docker using Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
Interested can send resume at email@example.com or call me at 916-358-7131.