CyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
We are currently seeking Full Stack Java Developer to support our Federal client in Herndon, VA.
Job Location: Herndon, VA
CyberData Technologies is looking to hire a Full Stack Java Developer to support our client in Herndon, VA. This individual will be key in supporting the full application development life cycle for both new development and maintenance of existing applications. This developer may be responsible for requirements gathering, design, construction and testing.
- Responsible for developing Java applications, and reusable components to support overall project objectives.
- Works with the team lead to design software to meet specific technical requirements, and upon approval writes Java/J2EE code to implement the design.
- Responsible for keeping all documentation current and relevant to the project, and participate in peer reviews, unit testing, and quality control programs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of Java/J2EE development experience.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science desired, Master s Degree is a plus.
- Must be eligble to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Strong communication skills are a must
Desired Skills and Certifications:
- Java Certifications
- Reporting development experiences in Jasper Reports
- Development, configuration, and testing experience with Web Service
- Android and/or iOS development experience
Please submit your resume with salary requirement to email@example.com. Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.