Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Mclean, VA
Hiring Job Description:
• As a Middleware Platform Engineer you will be an integral member of a dynamic team
continuously improving/modernizing our AWS middleware platforms automating all the
things in support of our rapidly expanding product portfolio.
• Analyze and develop technology solutions based on customer requirements.
• Build and implement middleware products to meet business demands.
• Work with Business and Architects in developing middleware configurations based on
• ? Identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing middleware Services.
Create and maintain documentation for middleware installations, changes and
• Train Junior Engineers on middleware updates and new installations.
• Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in a timely and accurate manner to
improve application performance and functionality.
• Develop and implement strategies for migration, consolidation and upgrade of
• Evaluate system architecture and make recommendations as required.
• Develop and implement standard processes for installation, maintenance and
• enhancement of middleware applications.
• Configure and maintain build pipelines to support automated testing and deployments
• using tools including Jenkins.
• Clearly document and diagram deployment-specific aspects of architectures and
environments, working closely with Software Engineers of Consumer Clients, Cloud
Engineering Teams, and others in DevOps.
Middleware Platform Engineers are full stack developers capable of reverse engineering,troubleshooting, supporting and improving legacy API’s and their underlying technologyplatforms that support critical bank features for our internal and external customers.
• API/Microservice Development leveraging Java/JEE
• Spring Framework
• Linux Environment
Desired Skills & Experience
• Exposure to Go and Kubernetes Operations
For immediate consideration, kindly Apply with copy of your updated resume with contact number OR Please feel free to reach out Nash at 703-348-6169 in case if you have any question