I hope all is going well your way! I wanted to reach out and see if you might be interested in hearing about some new career opportunities?
We have an opening for Full Stack Java Developer position at Raleigh, NC.
Based on your background, I'd love to discuss this opportunity with you if you are interested.
Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Only citizen and GC
Method of Hire: Fulltime and Long term contract (both)
- Full stack Java Developer needed for fast paced team building customer client portal.
- Requires 2-3 years of proven Java full-stack experience.
- Knowledge and previous hands-on experience with relational databases such as Oracle as well as SQL language.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies and software development lifecycle.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to find creative solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules. Proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills/ technologies:
- REST API's
- React / Bootstrap
- Agile methodology
- Tomcat preferred
- Maven preferred
- GIT preferred
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC
- Engage with Architect, Product Owner, Agile Delivery Manager, Development and QA to design and implement View and Manage capabilities for TierPoint's customer portal.
- Design, development, documentation, testing and subsequent ongoing support of new and existing features.
- Be an embedded member of a cross-functional Agile team making updates to our client-facing web portal and REST services.
- Become a key knowledge resource for designated products displayed in the portal.
- Contribute to code solutions utilizing Tomcat, Maven, GIT, SQL, and REST.
- Communicate and support all project-related information in a timely and professional manner as dictated by team needs and testing processes.
- The right person for this job focuses on collaboration, commitment to quality and team success in a fast-paced environment.
Thanks & Regards:
Senior Recruiter-US Operations | KBS Solutions LLC | Bharathi@kbstechsolutions.com | Phone: 4692101561
5605 N MacArthur Blvd, 10th floor, St: 1019, Irving, TX 75038| URL: http://www.kolorblue.com