Kforce has a client in search of a Full Stack Java Developer in Wilmington, DE.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* 5+ years of experience with Java/Spring Open Source/SQL
* 1+ years of experience with Restful Services/Webservices
* Understanding of distributed concepts
* Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment
* Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
* Expert in Core Java and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the company
* Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
* May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
* Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
* Cassandra/NoSQL experience a plus
* Messaging experience a plus (MQ/Kafka)
* Test-infected attitude
* Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements documentation or work with light requirements in iterative fashion using JIRA
* Understanding of distributed systems, big data concepts, patterns
* Exposure to Open Source technologies Maven, Subversion, GIT, Jenkins
* Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.