Kforce has a client in search of Full-Stack Java Developer in Wilmington, DE.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* Primarily responsible for the delivery of software as a lead on an agile team
* Champion leveraging modern technologies including cloud backed APIs, microservices and DevSec culture
* Responsible for all aspects of technology delivery
* Build and maintain relationships with business and technology team members
* Triage technical issues and work toward solving problems
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience Computer Science or related field
* 8+ years of experience on technical Delivery teams and enterprise products
* Demonstrated proficiency in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Demonstrated experience building internet scale platforms from the ground up; Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, enterprise design patterns and industry best practices with experience using modern technology (e.g. Java, Cassandra, Kafka) and design patterns (e.g. microservices, APIs)
* Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns and experience building thread safe code
* Experience with pattern languages (Gof4, Enterprise patterns, Strangler)
* Expert level experience designing and building REST web services at internet scale
* Experience in cloud technologies and patterns (AWS, Google Cloud)
* Experience with automated testing tools and capabilities (Cucumber, Selenium, ATDD, TDD)
* Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Experience with tuning high-volume applications
* Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle or Amazon RDS and messaging technologies such as IBM MQ and Apache Kafka
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.