MUST BE US CITIZEN
Seeking an experienced Developer. This person will be part of the agile development team. Responsibilities include requirement gathering and analysis, coding, testing and deploying applications in web and cloud-based environment.
- Design and implement JEE software applications in Tomcat\WebSphere Application Server\WebLogic\JBoss or related JEE server
- Use modern software engineering IDEs including Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for design, development, and testing the software
- Work with users in an Agile development approach to understand and document requirements in JIRA, then elicit feedback and refine solution through demonstrations
- Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government’s system lifecycle methodology
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of overall software engineering experience
- Experience SQL, XML JDBC
- Knowledge of Design Patterns & Data Structures
- Experience developing responsive applications
- Familiarity with Java technologies like JSPs, Spring, Servlets, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Developing 100% automated unit tests
- Good written/oral communication skills and problem solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels