S2Alliance is seeking a local DHS public trust clearance eligible Full Stack Java Software Engineer to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) suite of software applications in Ashburn, VA (If not local, must be willing to relocate).
At S2Alliance Inc. we value our people. We are what we are because of our people. We empower our people; provide competitive benefits and plenty of career growth opportunities. We continue to grow and succeed because we treat our people well and provide them with what they deserve. We are small and transparent.
Would you like to work for an organization that values your skills and helps you grow both professionally and personally? Then go through the skill requirements and if you feel you are a good match, please apply today.
- Build highly scalable web applications to support data analysis and visualization for enterprise e-Commerce projects.
Skills and experience
- 4+ years of Experience with enterprise Java systems and implementing solutions using open source technology like spring framework
- Experience with Java/J2EE, Unit testing framework, Gradle, Git, JSON.
- Experience with Microservices, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
- Experience with Web/App Servers and web services including REST and API development.
- Understanding of database-related technology such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, Mongo, MySQL.
- Experience using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Understanding of Unix Scripting.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude;
- Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design, and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
- Medical Insurance
- Generous PTO - 2 Weeks
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for fast vertical growth
- Paid Holidays - Federal Calendar
Salary Range: $110,500 to $144,878 /year depending on skills and experience.
S2Alliance Inc is a Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.