Our enterprise level agriculture client is currently seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to be located in St. Louis, MO.
* Basic Qualifications:
* ? Three or more years of experience in solving challenging technical problems in two or more of the following areas:
* o Single page web application development
* o Unix/Linux environment management
* o Cloud based continuous delivery and environment management
* o Mobile application development
* o Micro-service design and development
* o Large, distributed system development
* o Software security
* o Processing and analyzing large data sets
* ? BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
* ? Ability to effectively collaborate with others in English.
* Preferred Qualifications:
* ? A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries, data layers, and development paradigms.
* ? Ability to articulate at least one accomplishment that you are really proud of; what did you do and what was the outcome.
* ? Professional experience with any of the following:
* o Java, Scala, ReactJS or NodeJS
* o Amazon Web Services
* o Functional programming
* o Multiple data stores (SQL stores, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J, Hadoop, Cassandra, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Solr, etc).
* ? Agriculture domain knowledge.