Bring your Full Stack Java Developer
experience to a Federal program in Northern Virginia
. Our client has created a new web-based application that collects data from various entities and combines it into a customer facing website. As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will maintain and improve their website and optimize applications for maximum speed. Your hands-on experience as a full stack java developer in both User Interface and Server-side is key to your success.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s or U.S. Citizens
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Experience using development frameworks such as Spring Core, Spring Batch, Spring MVC
- Experience in Java REST API development
- Experience developing Restful APIs / Stateless Applications
- Proficient in database technologies such as SQLServer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s or U.S. Citizens
Check out our Referral Program!
- AWS experience
- Familiarity with Agile practices
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #di #LI-LJ1