Contractors who can work on W2 only. No Third Party Vendors.
Local candidates highly preferred.
Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: long-term on going project (1+ year)
Number of positions: 6
Ideally, Full Stack Developers but if they are not, they will consider:
2) Back End Developer with strong Core Java, Spring, Struts who can answer coding questions on Data Structures and solve Algorithms
IF they aren’t FULL STACK, they should at least understand how both sides interact with each other. A good back end developer should know how his code will impact the front end and vice versa. For example….security issues, browsing issues, performance, etc.
(2) Core Java and Advanced Java
(3) Data Structures & Algorithms - (code/program implementation in interview)
(4) Collections Implementation - Very In depth, Cache Implementations
(5) Java Concurrency / Multithreading
(6) Transaction Management (Spring and Databases)
(7) SQL - Simple and Complex Queries - (code/program implementation in interview)
(8) REST - Using Spring and Jersey (code/program implementation in interview)
(9) Performance and Memory Management
(10) Authentication and Security - Web Apps and REST