Full Stack Java Developer with Devops
Direct Hire/ Full Time/Permanent
Phone + F2F/Skype
Responsibilities shall include:
- Development, Scripting, and Programming. To develop and maintain system dashboards, Jenkins pipelines, Ansible utilities for server management and deployment, to assist customers with pipeline creation. To create and maintain automated cataloging and versioning of images and templates. To take on maintenance of applications created for various departments by third parties or to create new applications in-house
- Technical expertise in implementing CI/CD pipelines, programming languages such as NodeJS, Django, .net, Java, experience performing unit and functional testing.
- Bachelor's level in IT, or Computer Science with relevant experience (4 6 years).
- Experience administrating a Linux-based environment (RHEL, CentOS, CoreOS), Docker, container orchestration tools is a plus (e.g., preferably Kubernetes/EKS/OpenShift)
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud environment AWS, Oracle, Azure, OpenShift, etc.
- Automation experience: Bash/Perl, Terraform/CloudFormation/Ansible, CI/CD with Jenkins, Gitlab
- Can code in Java with knowledge of: Spring Boot, Jboss, JMS, python with knowledge of Django, and yaml
- Deep knowledge of pipeline automation, and unit testing
- Agile mindset and you like to tackle complex problems and take initiative and responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills