Position: Java Automation Developer with Java Coding Experience
This position is a part of the strategic initiative's projects in the Securitization and Servicing area working on the latest tech stack.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8+ Years IT Industry experience.
• Senior-level enterprise-level Java developer.
• Experience in developing test cases using automation tools like Cucumber and Selenium is a must.
Minimum of 2yrs – 3yrs experience with either Struts or Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
• Experience in applying test automation.
Experience with creating and consuming both SOAP-based and RESTful Web Services.
• Strong working experience with core Java APIs.
Experience working in an Agile Environment.
• Experience in Oracle from a Java development standpoint.
• Ability to write batch or standalone jobs.
Experience in Unix scripting.
• Experience in DB/SQL.
• Good communication skills.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related field.