Must have lead experience
Nice to have retail experience, api, angular7
- Responsible for leading the technical team assigned to a project, on-shore, off-shore and near-shore through all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Provides technical guidance, training and mentoring to development teams on Solution and Technical designs.
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Architect (EA) and Solution Architects, business and the project team to understand business requirements and strategies, ensures completeness of requirements and create suitable software solutions to support those needs.
- Responsible for the quality and delivery of the App Dev software activities, including adherence to development standards, software design and code reviews, security standards.
- Leverages existing and participates in the creation and augmentation of new and existing reusable service components and patterns.
- Defines the structure of systems, their interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- Ensures Integration Requirements & Designs are supported by defined Development Patterns and if required augments them as new patterns emerge.
- Ensures that the solution design align with the Target Architecture for the project.
- Use Agile SCRUM to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Foster a culture of innovation in the team and encourage creative solutions
- Defines and supports reusable application components from a business and technology perspective.
- Contributor to application development principles and patterns.
- Partners with other Tech Leads and Architects in driving modular, services-oriented integration and solutions architectures.
- Ensure Target solutions are achievable and are accountable for ensuring that the Solution design strategy can be implemented working along a sequence of events/steps in achieving the Target Architecture.
- Deep knowledge of building consumer facing and web applications.
- 8+ years practical programming (hands-on) experience (OOAD, Java EE, Web Services Technologies, SOAP and/or REST).
- Preferred experience with implementing applications on the cloud infrastructure such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- Preferred experience with NoSQL databases mongoDb and non-blocking frameworks like Play or Node.js is a plus
- Significant experience with application servers like WebLogic and database technologies (Oracle, DB2, UDB, and/or SQL Server).
- Strong understanding of best practices around website security
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker and willingness to push the envelope with creative solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple initiatives.
- Strong experience with Agile.
- Significant experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed environment.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization
- Experience providing guidance, training and mentoring to developers and designers on solutions and design experience influencing team members, other architects and management.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality solutions and platforms.
- Working ability to identify architecturally significant requirements and their ramifications.
- In depth knowledge and experience integrating applications across diverse technical platforms.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- Familiarity with the iOS and Android native and hybrid applications is nice to have
925 475 9970