As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look firstand foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problemsthrough innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to applyyour depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the softwaredevelopment lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your manystakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace aculture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.You?ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment?onethat encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in thebest interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages Java, Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC), React.js
- Proficiency in AWS cloud computing services and features
- Expertise in using Docker and Kubernetes for app deployments
- Expertise in Designing and developing REST APIs
- Experience working in NO SQL databases such as Elastic Search, Mongo DB
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You?ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you?re not just working at a global financial institution. You?re an integral part of one of the world?s biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we?re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you?re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.