Medical Science & Computing (MSC) is an exciting growth oriented company, dedicated to providing mission critical scientific and technical services to the Federal Government. We have a distinguished history of supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other government agencies. MSC offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-Tax Transit Assistance and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing, professional service and technology focused organization, please apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities
MSC is currently searching for a Full-Stack Developer - MEAN Stack to support our client at the National Institutes of Health.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain new and existing web-based/data-driven web and standalone applications;
* Design, develop, install, configure, and maintain the client's internet, intranet, grant management, bioinformatics and web-based applications;
* Collaborate with the team members on requirements analysis, design, configuration, change and risk management, documentation, planning, accessibility remediation and compliance, and security and quality assurance;
* Prepare documentation and provide end-user training and support as necessary;
* Establish productive working relationships and maintain effective communications with teammates and end-users.
* Bachelor's or Master's of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
* 4+ years' experience in a related field
* 1+ years' experience with MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular 1 or 2, Node.js)
* Knowledge and expertise in the following program languages/technologies: Angular, Node.js, MongoDB (or similar), REST APIs, Bootstrap
* Prior experience working at the National Institutes of Health
* Azure or AWS experience
* Web application development using other programming languages (Python, Ruby, Java, PHP)
* Experience with data modeling (NoSQL or SQL)
* Implementation of automated tests (Selenium, E2E, Protractor, Jasmine)
* Experience with Git (Version Control), JIRA (Ticket Management), Bamboo (Automated Deployments/CI)
Medical Science & Computing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Department: Information Technology