You will work in a technical environment that features DevOps, AWS, Angular.JS, React.JS, Node.JS, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, OpenIAM, PostgreSQL, and more. And will focus on JS development using React and Node.
Candidates must be willing and adept learners, have initiative, versatile, and good problem solvers.
- Consume RESTful web services in front-end applications to perform operation.
- Leverage standard Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) for building applications.
- Be familiar with node package manager (i.e., npm) and how to leverage desired libraries.
- Use object relational modeling frameworks to support data access needs within applications.
- Develop application user interfaces based on defined styles and specifications.
- Manage versions of developed software using approved tools including GitLab.
- Assist in the setup of a continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline using GitLab.
- Possess knowledge of the database systems including PostgreSQL.
- Experience writing and optimizing Structured Query Language (SQL) statements for applications.
- Adhere to browser-based development based on specific and approved organization browsers.
- Work in a team environment using various collaboration tools.
- Deploy applications to on-premises and cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services.
- Adhere to application hardening procedures per the guidelines provided by the customer.
- Develop applications using human-centric principles, approaches, and techniques.
- Active/Interim Secret or Top Secret clearance.
- Experience with at least ONE of the following: Java, .NET, C#, C++, Python, VB, Angular, React, Node, or C.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
Desired Skills (the right candidate with the above skills will be trained in these):
- Test Driven Development (TDD). Or experience Unit Testing your own code.
- Experience with the Visual Studio Code IDE.
- Experience with Node.js and Express.js (optional).
Required Soft Skills:
- Possess communication skills.
- Ability to provide reports in a consumable manner for diverse audiences. Ability to adjust reporting formats when necessary.
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo environment that often requires multitasking