We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Full Stack (React + Node) Architect to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What will you do?
- Ability to lead technical direction and solution design with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with Product Owners and incorporate customer feedback into solutions
- Ability to do hands on coding
- Work in Continuous delivery environment
- Ability to coordinate various engineering teams
- Ability to explain to customer various tradeoffs
- Ability to make decisions while keeping security, performance, delivery timeline, testability, maintainability and production monitoring for medium to large system complexity in a cloud-based environment
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Lead level candidate with more than 10 years of experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles including Virtual DOM, Data Binding, State & Props and React Lifecycle
- Has worked with React Middleware such as Saga or Redux
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Has worked on Node backend to create REST API with deep knowledge of best practices for building Microservices (HTTP Verbs, Endpoint, Entity)
- Knowledge of BACKEND Node.js and frameworks and libraries such as Express, Async, Lodash, socket, etc
- Demonstrate capabilities to connect to other REST API or storage system (SQL or NoSQL based)
- Demonstrate ability to design either NoSQL (Mongo/Cassandra) or SQL
- Demonstrate skill for performance optimization for both frontend and backend
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN