* Local Only – No Sponsorship - No C2C *
Full Stack Lead Developer - Software Engineer
Do you excel in a Lean Agile environment with Extreme Programming practices?
This position will challenge your extensive experience, combining design with mobile and backend development. You will be translating UI / UX design wireframes into frameworks providing
APIs, and the visual elements of applications. The small; collaborative; agile; cross-functional
teams engage in an open plan dynamic work environment.
- Strong Communications skills – oral and written, with the ability to illustrate and
convey ideas and designs effectively with team and partners.
- 7+ years of Java web development.
- 5+ years of RESTful web service (API’s) development.
- 5+ years of Spring Framework development, including: Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security.
- 2+ years of cloud platform development and deployment, e.g.: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, and et cetera.
- Perform Unit and Integration Testing on all code as it is developed.
- Custom User Interface – Visual Transitions Core Animation.
- Conduct all development work in native programming languages, such as: Objective-C / Swift for iOS, Java for Android, Ruby / Python / Node.JS on the back-end.
- 2+ years of mobile application development, including: iOS, iPhone
- 3+ years of experience securing RESTful API’s using Industry standard protocols.
- 3+ years of Agile and iterative development.
- 2+ years of Test Driven Development and CI / CD deployment.
- 2+ years of paired programming experience.
- REST API integration.
- 3rd Party library integration.
- Hands-on experience with Pivotal Software’s product portfolio.
- Experience API managers and micro-services design.
Trillium Teamologies, Inc. (TTI) – a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) – delivers
exceptional solutions addressing the diverse business demands of global industry leaders.
These opportunities are driven from TTI’s downtown Royal Oak, Michigan headquarters,
established in 1996. We work closely with our clients and technology partners to form long-term
mutually beneficial relationships. These relationships foster exclusive opportunities for unique;
inspired; self-motivated; driven leaders; who are truly passionate about achieving and delivering
results; and embrace employing and creating new technologies.
If you have the credentials and experience, contact us with a summation as to why you should
be the next TTI team-mate: or 866.TEAM.TTI or