Location: Glendale, CA
Type: Long Term Contract (06 -24+ Months Extendable)
Seeking an expert Senior Developer that can architect and develop large scale enterprise applications using React.js for front-end, Node.js for API s & MySQL for backend.
- Understand proposed features and quickly design and build scalable API s and SQL schema & queries
- Develop reusable user interface components and front-end libraries in React.js
- Proactively analyze website performance and implement solutions for improvement
- Collaborate with architects, developers, business analysts, QA analysts to design, develop, and test applications
- 5-7+ years of experience building complex web applications
- Solid work experience using component-based development on the client side
- Experience developing single page applications
- 5 plus years of experience coding robust and secure Rest API's in Node.js, JSON, XML
- 3-5 years of experience working with MySQL (or SQL Server) designing schemas and writing optimized queries
- Experience developing in React.js and Redux. Prior to that some experience in Angular or Backbone or Knockout or Ember.
- 5-7+ years of experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment using AWS CodePipeline and CloudFormation templates
- Experience with AWS infrastructure (API Gateway, S3, Lambda, Aurora, EC2)
- Experience with Google Analytics integration
- Deep knowledge to create standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile compatible front-end code with responsive design
- Deep knowledge of server-side and front-end performance optimization
- Strong design skills a huge plus
- Should be a self-starter who is excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should manage own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
To indicate your desire to be considered for this role, please complete and return this very brief questionnaire:
Work Authorization/VISA Status:
Expected Pay rate on C2C/W2:
Updated Resume and your experiences with above job description.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Thanks & Regards
M. Lokesh (Luke) | Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel: 310-929-2426 | Fax: 310-563-3801
www.ispace.com | email@example.com
iSpace Inc | El Segundo, California 90245