Kforce has a client that is seeking a Full Stack PHP Developer in Brooklyn, NY.
The Social Proof Shopping squad is part of the Buying Confidence team, whose broader focus is on making buyers more confident in their purchase decisions by developing features across buyer-facing experiences. This includes the web site, off-site push, and email notifications, and (in combination with partnerships in our Apps group) the Company's Native app. This work will include modifying our Reviews ecosystem (both acquisition and display of), as well as finding new ways to use content from other customers to help reduce inventory uncertainty in our buyer purchase funnel.
* Full-stack web application development (html, CSS, data storage, performance, accessibility)
* We are seeking generalists, but the role is 80% frontend (PHP + mustache + TypeScript), 20% backend (PHP) in practice
* Thrive when building novel experiences that delight customers
* Comfort with MVC (or similar) render architectures, API design, and familiarity with ORM data management frameworks
* Strong PHP (or similar modern language like Python, Ruby, Java, C#) programming skills, in an MVC (or similar) environment
* Experience in experiment-driven Product Development (A/B testing)
* Excellent communication skills, with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
* Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team
* Experience with a broad spectrum of quantitative and qualitative methods for gaining confidence in product development opportunities (e.g.: data-driven development beyond A/B testing)
* Experience with email, push, and other notification marketing systems
* API development for Native Mobile app client consumers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.