The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Full Stack Python Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD. Program Summary
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies. Job Summary
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Minimum of 5 years with software development lifecycle experience; BS degree or related engineer/technology degree will count toward 2 of the required years of experience
- Strong Python experience
- Experience with full stack development (GUI through to the database)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Flask
- Experience with PostgresSQL
- Strong LINUX skills
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 4 years' experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Redhat LINUX) Operating System.
- Strong work ethic and focused developer with high productivity.
- Needs to be able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Angular JS
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence concepts